Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Guess who lied to us?

Guess who lied to us?



Guess who lied to us?

Image courtesy of greenleft.org.au
Image courtesy of greenleft.org.au
News overnight that the rights of the average worker (including awards and penalty rates) were to be stripped bare confirm that the government was serious when it claimed that Australian workers were overpaid.


I don’t want to write about this latest attack on our rights and our
pay as I admit I have nothing to add to the overwhelming disgust and
opposition that’s been swamping social media sites all morning. Rather, I
simply want to remind people of what Tony Abbott said in 2012:



The one thing that the Australian workers will find is that I am their best friend. What I want to see is higher wages and more jobs. That’s what I was like when I was the workplace relations minister.

As John Lord said, “Our Prime Minister is the most perverted liar to ever grace the halls of Parliament”.

No comments:

Post a Comment